Nords was recently launched on Plarium and has quickly become a global phenomenon, incorporating many new and familiar features. While it includes Plarium’s signature MMO strategy gameplay that fans have come to expect, we’ve also added more focus to RPG systems, giving the strategy game a funny and charming twist.
Here are the 6 reasons why you should be playing Nords: Heroes of the North™:
- Over 30 professional actors contributed their voices to Nords, including Patrick Warburton of “Family Guy” and “Seinfeld” fame who voices King Björn the Awesome!
- As Lord Marshal of their own Nordic stronghold, players can train over 30 battle-ready Units from four factions (Northmen, Orcs, Elves and Dragons) for combat. Command hilarious characters, hapless heroes, and the baddest warriors to ever swing a battleaxe!
- Nords incorporates a “Choose Your Hero” feature which lets you choose an ultimate Orcish, Elven or Viking Northman warrior to lead your army into battle. Choosing your faction will determine how your Stronghold and environment will look to you and other players.
- Players and Clans can face off against PvE and PvP opponents for legendary items and equipment to arm their Hero.
- New battle animations allow players to see and hear the action during combat.
- Cross-platform functionality is coming soon, which will make Nords the first MMO social strategy game that can be played on mobile devices, on social networks and in browsers with seamless transitions. Players can check in on their Stronghold anywhere, anytime, on any device!
Give it a try! Start playing Nords: Heroes of the North™ today!